Irish Flame's Biker & Travel Guide to Nevada is being enjoyed by Master Builders Arlen Ness and Scott Long and Good Time Charlie Brechtel and Jerry Southworth of Biker's Inner Circle.
A travel guide with a sense of humor. Who knew? I laughed my butt off and found my way! ... Carrie R.
- All 17 counties plus Lake Tahoe & Truckee
- Favorite hot spots, eateries, hotels, motels and no-tells
- Jail, bail and bars
- Veterans services
- Tribal services
- Fire & emergency services
- Tattoo parlors
- Bike, car & ATV rentals
- Recreational pursuits & rentals
- Wine tasting
- Chambers of Commerce
- Tourism & resource information
- And So Much More!
- "The perfect gift for the person who has everything - packed with great info."
Lari Reid, Educator Clark County
- "So hot it's guaranteed to Flame your saddlebags. Riders, writers and firefighters have published the premier guide!"
Kristan Gilpatrick, Social Media Divas
- I thought me and my crew knew this area and had traveled all of it, but after going through "Irish Flame's Biker & Travel Guide," I found there was a vast area yet for us to travel. This book is PRICELESS!"
Bob Dawg, National President of Iron Nation MC and Northern Nevada Director,
Quick Throttle magazine
- I am a native Nevadan and I don't ride, but do enjoy exploring my backyard. This book has given me a new view of the Silver State and I'm planning my next trip. The size is also perfect to fit in a glovebox or purse.
Katrina S., Production Planner
- I found this to be the perfect introduction to all that is wild and beautiful about Nevada and I have lived here my whole life.
Barbra J., Educator
About the Author
Dana Fruend, co-author of "Irish Flame's Biker and Travel Guide to Nevada, Vol I," comes from a diverse background that includes working as a Firefighter I (wildland and structure), training officer and EMS instructor, as well as events planning, sales and marketing.
Dana works as a publicist for G & G Motorsports and Dirtie Mommy Racing.
She grew up in a family that loved motorsports and motorcycling, which she still enjoys today. Her free time is spent touring the roads of Nevada and the West with her husband, Eddie. She has two daughters, Kristan and Dusty and two grandsons.